Push up bars is the staple exercise for any fitness regular. Push-up bars are essential if you are doing regular push ups because they protect your wrists from getting severely injured. When you are doing push-ups your wrists go into hyper tension, but when you use a push-up bar your forearms are used to stabilize your weight- making the workout more effective as well.
Push Up Bars
- Sculpt and strengthen abs, pecs, triceps and upper arms
- Versatile design accommodates front, close and wide grips.
- Also accommodates reverse dips
- Handles are all foam covered for comfort and a secure grip
- The feet have capped ends to protect floors from scrapes
Push up bars Material: Steel, foam, plastic
Size:26X14cm. Net Weight:350g/Pair
- Helps you target your chest, shoulders and back muscles
- Minimizes hand, wrist and elbow stress
- Heavy-duty steel material with foam-covered hand grips and plastic end caps
- Sure-grip, nonslip feet for safety
- Lightweight for easy transport